Nov 20, 2010

Love for Birkin

I have a question for those who have been to Shanghai World Expo. Whether you watched Hermes "sewing time" exhibition? Before going to Shanghai, a lot of friends told me that not to go to Shanghai World Expo was a regret, to the more regret. I went to the end, because not really sorry.

Instead, I visited the Hermes "sewing time" exhibition. Although the invitation is the brand, but to enjoy the whole process quite good. I will not be invited even if their go Moreover, for free.

I have always been a wide variety of leather Hermes admiration. Over the years, I only know that Togo is an adult cow leather, Clemence is a young cow leather. Of course, this is the basic common sense, selling fake packets are cooked in the heart twist. If you mention the name of the other leather, I will wonder.

In the "Sewing Time" exhibition, you see the big queen sheets of leather, each has a label - calf Swift, Barenia, Evergrain, Box, a small public leather Clemence, goat Mysore, buffalo Pondichery, etc. and so on. You can enjoy the touch experience, distinguishing those in the texture and feel of leather, and in the end what is the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment